Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Being a brave, hard-working soul

The advice I like to give is to be brave and work hard to accomplish your dreams. I bet if I take my own advice I can do some awesome stuff!

I'm talking about writing, eating healthy, getting in some daily exercise, using one of a vast selection of cameras to take some pictures, showing patience when helping the little people with their homework, and spending not another minute of my life gossiping.

Care to join me? I'd love to share this journey with you!

Breakfast today was mui delicioso, look:


1. Toast an english muffin and spread with 1 ounce of goat cheese
2. Spray a small glass bowl with non-stick cooking spray and pour in 1/4 cup of Egg Beaters
3. Microwave the Egg Beaters for 30 seconds, flip them over and microwave another 30 seconds
4. Sprinkle cracked black pepper and some sea salt to taste over your eggs and place on one half of the english muffin
5. Add 4 thin slices of 99% fat free ham (I love Land O' Lakes Black Forest Ham)
6. Top with the other half of the english muffin and enjoy!

This was a great breakfast when paired with a giant cup of coffee and a David Sedaris audio book "When You are Engulfed in Flames". I laughed with my mouth full all the way to work!

Melaina

No comments:

Post a Comment